Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Today is my guest designer spot at Susana's Scrapping Corner  found here!

Here theme this month was My Favorite Things.  Due to some camera malfunctioning, I was unable to photograph my project.  :(  But, I went through my stash of photos from past projects and came across a card I made a few months ago for a Baptism.

I used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals for the deep embossed image around the cross.  The cross itself is from the Indie Art Cricut cartridge, cut in various shades of pink.  I used my Xyron 250 to adhere the cross pieces together, and to the card.

Hope you like it!  Stop by and wish Sue a Happy Thanksgiving!  Until next time!

.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:-
     -:¦:-   ((¸¸.·
 (¨`v´¨)
                        `v´
  Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.