Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge

Part of my motivation to start this blog was to make myself set aside time to make cards or create scrapbook layouts.  I set a goal for myself to participate in as many challenges as I could make time for, while still taking an active part in my various roles as wife, mommy and lawyer (not necessarily in that order).

So, as part of my goal setting, I created this card for the Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time.  The "rules" for this challenge were to use a cut from either Wild Card or Just Because, and incorporate some form of embossing.



I created an embossing folder with the kit from Cricut using the frame on page 57 of the Wild Card cartridge.  I then embossed white core cardstock from DCWV and sanded the image and edges.  Using Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies, I created the flower in the center of this card.  I used distress ink to color the flower, and sanded the edges.  The center of the flower is Flower Soft.  The sentiment is from the very first set of clear stamps I ever purchased.  I have no idea who made it!!


.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:-
     -:¦:-   ((¸¸.·
(¨`v´¨)
                        `v´
 Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.