Friday, August 5, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Sketch Challenge 57 w/a Twist!

Nothing like starting a blog to keep up with crafting, only to not post in weeks!!  YIKES!!  Unfortunately my little girl came down with walking pneumonia, and then my husband got sick.  Taking care of the two of them left very little time for myself.  Not to mention my crafting space is in the master bedroom, and with the hubby in there asleep, I couldn't exactly keep the lights on.

However, I did manage to squeak out this card for the Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge (Link).





I used my Cuttlebug to create the flowers, and a Pink by Design stamp for the clouds.  The sentiment is from an old stamp set with each word inked and stamped individually. 


.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:-
     -:¦:-   ((¸¸.·
(¨`v´¨)
                        `v´
 Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable, and how you found the time, I'll never know, but I'm so glad you did!! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen, and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you were taking care of sick loved ones. Hopefully they are feeling good as new! Glad you were able to sneak some time to make this adorable card! Love your flowers! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.