Monday, August 15, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #72

Keeping up with my goal of at least one challenge a week, which is in and of itself proving to be a challenge, here is my project for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday.  The "rules" were to make a project with a bug (and of course use your Cricut machine on the project, although not necessarily on the bug).  You can find it HERE.  My 3 1/2 year old has just learned to play "knick, knack, toe" as she calls it, so I decided to make a magnetic game for her.  I used Create a Critter for the ladybugs and bees.

I made 5 of each.  I used a random rectangle sized at 4 inches by 1/2 inch and welded the four of them together using my Gypsy to create the tic, tac, toe board itself.  I adhered it to a magnet sheet with my Zig Two Way Glue Pen.  I cut the bugs from the same magnet material.  All layers are adhered to the bugs by running it through my Xyron.  The cardstock is scraps from my stash.

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:-
     -:¦:-   ((¸¸.·
(¨`v´¨)
                       `v´
 Darlene




3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and could be adapted to so many cute themes! Thanks for sharing, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! How cute! Thanks for crafting with us at FCCB. We hope to see more of you.

    Carissa
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this idea is just too cute. We hope you'll join us often. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,
    handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.