Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge

It's that time again . . . Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.   For this challenge the requirements were to use an older Cricut Cartridge (I used Joys of the Season), make it a Christmas theme (the sentiment is from Emma's new release All Around Christmas), and to use material anywhere on the project (ribbon on the top of the ornament).







I embossed green foil paper with Cuttlebug Ornament embossing folder that was part of an HSN exclusive set.  The ornament is cut at 3" from Joys of the Season page 62.  I used leftover gold paper I had hanging around.  I stamped the sentiment with Black Perfect Medium, and used green Perfect Pearls.  The ribbon I had in my stash.

It's simple, but I think it packs a bit of a punch!


.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:-
     -:¦:-   ((¸¸.·
(¨`v´¨)
                        `v´
 Darlene


1 comment:

  1. WOW, this is GORGEOUS! That foil paper is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! You did an amazing job on this. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.