Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Two for One Challenge!

First up, Cricut Cardz Challenge, found HERE.  The theme was back to school, and the requirements were red, ribbon and rhinestones!  I lost track of time, so this might not actually make the time constraints for entry.

The second challenge was for Crazy About Cricut, found HERE.  Again the theme was back to school, and the only requirement was to make a note!!



This was my first time using the Lacy Labels cartridge.  I used the "Bliss" cut at 4 inches, and welded the shift and non-shift images together to create the card.  The patterned paper scalloped circle is a Spellbinders; paper from DCWV.  The little girl and her easel are from A Child's First Year cut at 3 inches.  If you look closely you can see the rhinestones in her hair!  I inked the card base with Tattered Rose and Firebrick Red Distress ink.  Tied on a ribbon and viola - a simple little card I will send to daycare with my little girl!  The solid cardstock is from my stash.


.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:-
     -:¦:-   ((¸¸.·
(¨`v´¨)
                        `v´
 Darlene

1 comment:

  1. So Cute!!! I Love a Child's Year Cartridge. Thanks for Sharing!!! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.