Friday, October 14, 2011

Link Up For Pink - Project 2

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  From October 1 -  October 14 some very talented ladies will be sharing their stories and/or showcasing some very special projects.
When I posted the layout I made for this special event I said a coworker requested another one and I hoped to have it completed before the link party was over.  I managed to complete the layout in time!!  I apologize in advance as I took a shortcut with the picture and as a result it isn't all that great.


Some design elements might look familiar if you saw the previous layout.  The scroll was repeated by request.  I used the wrinkled distress technique with Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet.  The font for the team name is Cricut Blackletter, and the ribbon is from Cindy Loo.  I covered it in Glossy Accents to make it shine.  The scales are another Pazzles cut that I purchased from my local scrapbooking store.  The photo frames are something I purchased on Ebay well over a year ago.


Don't forget to visit the Link Up For Pink hostesses:
Celeste - http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/
Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
Yolie - http://www.justyolie.com/




.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
          
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´  ..·´   -:¦:-
     -:¦:-   ((¸¸.·
 (¨`v´¨)
                        `v´
  Darlene
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and great title, "legally Pink"! Thank you for sharing at Link Up for Pink!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome layout! Love the design. I used to be a Scopist for my daughter, who was a court reporter, and your "Legally Pink" is just perfect. We both enjoyed your creation. ; ). TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrapbooking and love love your layout... legally pink!!...love the wrinkled distress technique!
    Thanks for linking it up with us over at LUFP ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You were one of the winners at Link Up for Pink! You will be hearing from me or the sponsor shortly. If you don't hear from us within 10 days, please feel free to contact me at yoliejustcreate(at)gmail(dot)com.
    Thank you for participating!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.