Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Core'dinations Hard Core Crop 2013 -

So many of the challenges have the potential to overlap, but one of the rules is that you cannot submit one project for two challenges.  So, this card could be for Tami Mayberry's CAS Holiday Card challenge OR Clare Buswell's Quick and Easy Christmas Card challenge.  I can't decide!!!





This is an A2 card.  I used Core'dinations Whitewash collection.  This is a Cuttlebug embossing folder that was part of a special purchase that I got several years ago.  After embossing, I sanded the images to reveal the black core.  I used Holly stickles on the bows, and StarDust stickles inside the ornaments to offset the black.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.



.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.· (¨`v´¨)
                `v´ Darlene

PS.  I ultimately entered this in Clare Buswell's challenge found here.

4 comments:

  1. I love your embossed ornaments Darlene and touches of glitter! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the touches of glitter are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing folder you used and the touches of Stickles is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a fabulous card! Love the white wash on here!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. Thank-you for taking the time to write and let us know what you think.